Hands and Feet BIO
Hands and Feet BIO beauty treatments from Waxing by’O.
During the manicure,
Stephanie will take care of your natural nails’ shape by filing them according to your style. The cuticles will be removed with a specific oil vegan VO1 100% natural. A relaxing hand massage with an ultra-nourishing Olivarium brand cream will help you get away from everyday stress. The polish application of a VO1 vegan / 8 free of your choice among a wide range of color will come to complete the care. (*)
During the pedicure,
Stephanie will take care of your natural nails’ shape by filing them according to your style. The cuticles will be removed with a specific oil vegan VO1 100% natural. Dead skin and calluses will be treated to reveal a soft and comfortable skin. A relaxing foot massage with an ultra nourishing Olivarium brand cream will help you get away from everyday stress. The polish application of a VO1 vegan / 8 free of your choice among a wide range of color will come to complete the care. (*)
(*) VO1 Chart and philosophy
Japanese Manicure and pedicure.
Japanese manicure is a cultural tradition of the country of cherry blossoms for over 400 years. At first this method was used only by Japanese aristocrats, then by ordinary citizens of Japan and now this trend is known all around the world.
Japanese manicure is an extraordinary treatment with nourishing preparations in form of nail polishes. Japanese manicure is cyclic and regular procedure of rubbing in the nail plate properly chosen nourishing substances. Main ingredient of those nourishing nail masks is pollen enriched with vitamins (A,D and E). Additionally in the paste for Japanese manicure we’ll find silica powder from Sea of Japan, which contains large amounts of natural keratin. Combination of all the ingredients is effectively nourishing and regenerating extremely damaged finger nails. It can be performed for both men and women, because it doesn’t leave colour, but ensures deep nourishment. Ideal between two sessions of styling nails or gel polish application to restaure nutrition.
V01 Chart and philosophy
All products of V01 are vegan and contain no harmful ingredients and look very pretty and not at all “eco”. For us, it is very important to combine health-friendly products with a beautiful look. In addition, we produce all paints and additional products such as our nail polish remover in Germany.
For our vegan nail polishes, we do not use any substances and color pigments of animal origin, such as carmine, a red pigment obtained by crushing Nepal scale insects . This animal dye is used not only for classic red, but also for pink, purple, brown and many other shades. In addition to carmine, there are also pigments such as guanine, which is often used for Schiller effects and consists of fish scales. But also care coatings may contain animal ingredients such as keratin. Keratin is extracted from hair, horns or hooves. But we do not just abstain from ingredients from dead animals, but from all animal substances such as beeswax. And of course our paints are CRUELTY FREE, so without animal testing.
We do NOT use:
- Formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin : is carcinogenic, but may be used in a concentration below 1% in Germany
- Toluene: solvents, degreases the skin and can lead to inflammation
- Rosin : Harmful resin, may cause contact dermatitis
- DBP, dibutyl phthalate: Softener, inhalation or ingestion may result in adverse health effects and may cause temporary discomfort such as dizziness, nausea, headache. The European Union classifies dibutyl phthalate as “toxic for reproduction”
- Parades: preservatives
- Xylene : Solvent, harmful to health when absorbed through the skin and respiratory tract. May cause headache, memory and orientation disorders, dizziness and shortness of breath)
- Acetone : a chemical compound that can irritate the skin. The vapors can produce nausea
- TPHP, triphenyl phosphate: may affect hormone balance, reproduction and metabolism