Aesthetic radiofrequency and ultrasound technologies
Anti-aging ultrasound treatments.
As part of aesthetic care, ultrasound for the face can act in depth by stimulating circulation and the lymphatic system. These are sound waves that are imperceptible to humans.
Focused ultrasound acts like a magnifying glass, which focuses the sun’s rays on a specific point. This technique creates impacts at different depths of the dermis, in order to trigger a process of tissue regeneration, which will give rise to a tightening effect.
This strong thermal stimulation under the skin will activate the fibroblasts, and stimulate the production of new collagen and elastin fibers, by reactivating the skin regeneration process. Focused ultrasound causes a natural lifting action, without scarring and without the risk of a more invasive surgical intervention.
They can visibly improve:
– The sagging skin of the entire face (especially the oval and to reduce a double chin and jowls)
– The sagging skin of the neck and cleavage.
Anti-aging care by Radiofrequency
The radiofrequency exerts a tightening effect which advantageously replaces the effects of a facelift by surgery. Safe and painless, this aesthetic technology meets the many objectives of anti-aging face care:
– Erase the imperfections of the upper layer of the epidermis (fine lines, various lesions, redness, age spots …
– Illuminate the complexion
– Rejuvenate the look by reducing puffiness and dark circles
– Firm the oval of the face (cheeks and chin)
including radiofrequency and / or ultrasound hydro dermabrasion